Clear Vision 5
Liked it: 63%
How to play
The game begins in Tylers house where he gets 800$ from some guy to do a hit. The next step is usually the choice of weapons, but since you are still a rookie you can only afford a basic sniper gun, model BAE 2.3 so-called 'beginner assassin edition'. In time you will be able to use other models like 'hunting riffle', 'senior st 76' with upgraded scope for long distance missions, 'GS4M light' - with a laser sight, '7.62 mm Dragunov' - a strong and precise rifle, good for any mission. After you successfully finish the job you'll get the stats overview on the number of bullets fired, precision levels, money earned. As in any business, a professional hitman must invest some money in better and upgraded equipment and guns to prepare himself for the forthcoming missions. When Tyler gets home, he receives new tasks written on notes his contractors leave under the door.
- - one of the legendary sniper games of all times, rubs shoulders with Sniper Assassin and Urban Sniper series.
- - realistic elements while shooting, because player must pay attention to distance, scope elevation and wind speed.
- - there are versions for iPad and Android
- - great graphics and storyline
- - you can't go back and replay previous missions. The only way is to restart the entire story.
- - sometimes it is very hard to distinguish between the target and civilians
- - the music is not high quality
- - for the more experienced players the game is too easy and it could have lasted longer
About the Game
The game came out in 2007 for the first time on Newgrounds and was posted by the user named 'Daani'. The last, 5th sequel was made by DPFlashStudio in april 2012 . In the meantime versions for Android and iOS have been developed . At this time there is a simpler free version of it and a full version which costs 0.99$.
All games are copyrighted or trademarked by their respective owners or authors.
stickmangames247.com is in no way affiliated with any of the creators of these games and/or the characters on this site.