Liked it: 12%
You start the game with 10 lives, and if you think that is a lot - believe me - it won't be enough. You will be falling a lot, because bike is very sensitive to obstacles and it tips easily. In that case you can play the level again. And when you reach the same obstacle again, try to change something - speed, tilt - anything. You have to adjust to the conditions of the road, just like in real life.
- - animations are not high quality. Stickman is fixed and still on the moped. Only wheels turn, nothing else.
- - there is no back to main menu button. The only way to do it is to refresh the page.
- - there is no time limit. This is good for someone who gets up and leaves for a cup of coffee in the middle of the game, but that makes the game less challenging.
- - points collection is completely out of players hands. Gold tokens 'hanging' in the air are not collected because the player wants to but because there is no choice but collect them as you ride by.
- - levels are too short, not enough obstacles.
- - the name Stickman Ride is somewhat generic. That makes it harder for the game to stand among many other similar games.
- - it would be nice to write down for the player to know - what does it takes to unlock a certain vehicle. Is that a number of points or a certain number of levels completed?
All games are copyrighted or trademarked by their respective owners or authors.
stickmangames247.com is in no way affiliated with any of the creators of these games and/or the characters on this site.