Turret Tower Attack 2
You can play TTA episode 1 here.
Liked it: 53%
TTA 2 Game Review
About the game
Let's see what Turret Tower Attack 2 (second episode) or abbreviated just TTA2 brings new to our players. The game comes in two language versions: English and Chinese or Spanish (depending on version) and you will get the chance to choose one at the beginning. It seems that 3 Quarter Aiming game development studio did a well job again and created another addicting shooter as we expected. We know them by similar games such as Rooftop Sniper, Turret Tower Titans, Sni[p]r 5 and Sni[p]r 4. Unfortunately the developer decided to do distribution with mochi, so the ad at the beginning is annoyingly inevitable. Not even hacked versions of this game have get rid of the ad.
How to play
There is no real tactics that we could advise, not really. You are defending the core of your turret. The idea is to keep the enemy off as much as possible. Since you actually cannot just ask them to stop from attacking your position, you simply must take them all down with your gun. Try to stay calm and focused as shooting randomly usually won't do much good for you. Track the health meter in the top right corner, which is constantly getting lower and lower with every strike that stickmen are doing to damage your tower. At the end of a level you will see a tank coming. There's n way your plain bullets can penetrate the tank's shield without good upgrades.
Turret Tower Attack 2 Screenshots and screen captures
Buying an upgrade is always smart choice. Don't think twice whether you should buy one or not. It's just the question of how much money you have and how much certain upgrade cost. Sometimes the only way to beat the level or the game is to buy appropriate upgrades. You can upgrade either base or the turret.
- Double-kill upgrade will make you bullets penetrate a second membrane. 1000 $
- Extra ammunition - You can increase your ammunition capacity to 25 bullets per load. This way you gain more time to clear out more enemies in one round before you must reload again 5000$
- Level 2 Turret - You can upgrade your crappy baby turret from level 1 to new advanced model.
- Concrete building - Base upgrade will make a building much stronger, so your health meter does not go down as quickly as before.
- Steel structure - increase your base structure stability by adding some steal support
- Cool plasma coating - You can completely cover up the building with cooled down plasma discharge. Enemies will find this fortress extremely hard to penetrate. That one will cost you 10000$
All controls are pretty much basic. You use mouse to aim at the enemy's heads and press the left mouse click to shoot when ready. Your gun is reloaded automatically once the magazine gets empty, but you can also initiate manual reload by pressing [spacebar] button. More or less controls are very common for typical aim and shoot game.
Once you go dead, you can read a little of your play statistics and finally submit the game's score and see how well you did compared to other players. You will see the length of time survived, bonus archived for difficulty multiplayer and the overall score.
The game has two modes of difficulty and as always we strongly suggest you go with the regular one unless you're already a pro in this game.
There are few hacked versions of this game available online. Unfortunately so far we couldn't get neither one of them working on this website, but we will provide instructions that might be useful to you in case you decide to play any of these versions. That info is given in short below:
- Press key  for Money/Cash . Immediately upon start spend some time holding down key 1, which is used for getting Cache. You will easily collect 550000 dollars which you can use on upgrading single turret and base.
- Press key  for Ammo. - Hold down key 2 during the game play.
- Press key  for Health - Somewhere around time 250, while firing at the blue and red tanks, hold down key '3' to constantly improve your health, or otherwise you will die quickly.
All games are copyrighted or trademarked by their respective owners or authors.
stickmangames247.com is in no way affiliated with any of the creators of these games and/or the characters on this site.